We're looking for a web designer with extensive design background and signtificant Webflow experience, willing to take on some webdesign and mostly Webflow development, potentially becoming a team lead (if you've got enough expertise and skills).
- Obviously, navigate Windows/Mac like the back of your hands
- At least 3+ years of experience as a web designer
- At least 1+ year of experience building with Webflow
- A portfolio of at least 5+ websites built with Webflow
- Know Figma on an expert level, using components, variants, styles, auto layout, prototyping, etc.
- Understand the grids and utilize best practices of adaptive/responsive markup
- Utiliize FinSweet's Attributes, Client-First approach, and Fluid responsive
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Speak English at B1 level or higher to be able to read and understand briefs and feedbacks
- Speak Russian or Ukrainian natively
- Have a microphone for calls, duh 🙄
Personal qualitities needed
- Ability to act independently and make decisions when necessary
- Googling - you should be able to find solutions to solve problems
- Keep calm and take criticism lightly, use it to improve
- Desire to learn and grow, and, of course, to create awesome shit!
- Some initiative wouldn't hurt
What will you do?
- Design websites in Figma
- Develop websites in Webflow
- Collaborate with the team
- Support/edit older Webflow projects
- Lead a team of designers
- Everything, everywhere, all at once 😂
Finally, here's what we can offer
- Fully remote work environment
- Work schedule from 10:00 to 19:00 EET (Kiev)
- 5/2 workweek
- Diverse and interesting projects
- The nature of work leads to rapid skill growth
- Get credit for the great work and use in your public portfolio
- Timely pay without delays
- Internship is usually paid
Excited to join? Email us your portfolio and CV.